When the 2nd Geosynthetics in Road Construction conference gathers 19 May 2017 in Moscow at the InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya, it will include broad discussion on how geosynthetics are growing in the large Russian transportation engineering market and affiliated international markets. Machina-TST, a fast-growing geosynthetics manufacturer based in Belarus, has signed onto the event in support of a special session on Geosynthetic Evaluation in Road Construction.
The company produces geogrids, geotextiles, turf reinforcement mats, and composite geosynthetics (e.g., geotextile-geogrid composites).
Other major sponsors for the event include Bohnenkamp, Maccaferri, and Thrace Group.
2ND GEOSYNTHETICS IN ROAD CONSTRUCTION UPDATE
The latest update from the conference organizers (MAXConference) highlights Machina-TST’s support and speakers including:
- Continuous development of the legal framework for the use of geosynthetics in road construction: ROSAVTODOR’s role – Alexander Bukhtoyarov (Rosavtodor)
- The structure of the international standardization system on Geosynthetics. Update about the latest developments – Francesco Fontana (Member of IGS Council, Italian delegation of CEN TC 189, and WG 1 of CEN TC 189)
- International endurance test methods for geosynthetics – Kent von Maubeuge (NAUE, ASTM International Committee D35)
- The use of biaxial extruded geogrid composites to reduce the cost of highway construction – Panos Mokos (THRACE NONWOVENS & GEOSYNTHETICS)
- Experience of the use of geosynthetic materials in road design – Aleksey Sotnikov (GIPROSTROYMOST)
- The use of geosynthetic materials in roadway and street repair: Construction compliance monitoring – Alexander Klimbasov (BeldorNII)
The event will include two coffee breaks, a lunch, and a closing gathering with drinks and a buffet. A room block with special pricing has been arranged for conference delegates at the InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya Hotel.
For registration and more information, contact Svetlana Stoyanova, +7 (495) 775 07 40, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
VISIT THE CONFERENCE WEBSITE