The 7th International Conference on Environmental Geotechnics (7ICEG) will be held 10-14 November 2014 in Melbourne, Australia. This event will be hosted by the International Society of Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (ISSMGE), Technical Committee (TC) 215 Environmental Geotechnics and bring together a diverse group of geotechnical experts. The conference chair is Prof. Malek Bouazza (Monash University), who is a well-known figure in the geosynthetics field.
7ICEG’s organizers remind all that the deadline for abstract submission is 29 November 2013. Submit your abstract soon for the opportunity to be involved in the Congress Program or Poster Displays.
Important themes for 7ICEG:
- Planning, legislation and regulatory control
- Containment and management of waste
- Contaminant fate and transport assessment
- Soil, ground vapour and groundwater remediation and redevelopment of derelict land
- Landfill gas management and greenhouse emission abatement
- Energy related geoenvironmental technology
- Waste containment facilities closure and aftercare
- Waste management of disaster affected areas
- Biogeotechnical Engineering
- Developments in geosynthetics for environmental protection
Learn more about the Congress’s themes and sub-themes here (PDF)
For further information please visit the Congress website.
SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES
In addition to the technical conference, 7 ICEG will include a high-quality exhibition that highlights the field’s leading and latest technologies, services and companies.
Learn more about the sponsorship and exhibition opportunities in the prospectus (PDF).
Exhibitor information web page