Land and Water magazine’s Erosion and Sediment Control Network (ESCN.tv) releases a weekly broadcast. Lead anchor Lucas Starbuck reports on the latest news impacting the erosion and sediment control field.
Stories in the 6 May 2009 broadcast include:
- A historic canal restoration in Illinois–a story which is more fully told in the current issue of Land and Water magazine
- Tencate‘s upgrading of UV resistance for nonwoven fabrics
- An interview with Jerry Bohannon
- IECA’s appointment of Lee Johnson, CPESC, to administrative vice president
- And a tip from Jerry Fifield on behaving as if you’ll have to go to court in order to prevent having to go to court. This is especially important in regards to Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP).
Another exciting aspect to this week’s broadcast is a new website design. Next week, Lucas reports, more new features of the website will be unveiled.
All broadcasts may be viewed online without the viewer needing to download any software. The platform is a simple viewing window (just as you might find at YouTube).
ESCN welcomes your news, tips and broadcast involvement. Who knows? You might even become the next supporting anchor.
Watch it online at www.escn.tv.