On 12 February 2013, CETCO will sponsor a free seminar on “Geosynthetics in Mining Cover Systems.” The event will take place at the Red Lion Hotel in Pocatello, Idado from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
This gathering–the next installment in the company’s long-running “Geosynthetic Clay Liner University” series–provides comprehensive training with a curriculum intended for industry professionals including engineers, regulatory personnel and facility owners/operators.
Practical applications and engineering principles will be the focus. This seminar will present state of the practice design and construction examples of mining cover system projects. This seminar is free of charge. Those in attendance may be eligible for up to 5 PDHs.
Guest speakers include:
- Craig H. Benson, Ph.D., P.E., DGE, NAE (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Greg Corcoran, P.E. (Geosyntec Consultants)
- An agency representative (Idaho Department of Environmental Quality)
- Monte Christie, P.E.,G.E. (Geo-Logic Associates, Inc.)
- David Andrews, P.E. (TRC Solutions, Inc.)
- Greg Groene, P.E. (TRC Solutions, Inc.)
Questions may be directed to Rachel Holik at 847.851.1841 or firstname.lastname@example.org.