GeoAfrica 2013 will be held 18-20 November 2013 in Accra, Ghana (NY Times’ #4 place to visit in 2013). This event will be the Second IGS Regional Conference on Geosynthetics in Africa. Attendees interested in transportation, mining, water and waste management are all certain to be on site for this event.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Abstracts in English not exceeding 400 words should be submitted by email to Technical@GeoAfrica2013.com not later than 31 March 2013.
- Please include the primary Author’s complete contact information
- Authors will be advised of acceptance of Abstracts by 30 April 2013
- Deadline for submission of completed papers – 31 May 2013
- Reviewed papers will be returned for correction (if necessary) by 30 June 2013
- Final submission of papers by 15 August 2013
For more information, visit the event website: www.geoafrica2013.com