The International Erosion Control Association (IECA) Region One will hold its annual conference and exhibition 15 – 18 February 2015 in Portland, Oregon. At Environmental Connection 2015, seven companies have been selected to present in the product practicum forum. Each presentation will be an hour and offer in-depth looks at cutting-edge environmental technologies.
Monday, Feb. 16
- 11:30 – 12:30 PM: Prescriptive Agronomic Formulations (PAFs) for Successful Erosion Control presented by Profile Products, Marc S. Theisen, M.S., CPESC, CPSWQ, CESSWI
- 1:40 – 2:40 PM: Finally, Inlet Protection for Pipes presented by SedCatch, Greg Vreeland, CPESC, CPSWQ
- 2:50 – 3:50 PM: Lower Manning’s John Slupecki, CPESC
- 4:00 – 5:00 PM: Introduction to Hydroseeding and Hydraulic Erosion Control Products presented by Applegate Mulch, Pete Simmons
Tuesday, Feb. 17
- 10:20 – 11:20 AM: Using Envirolok Vegetated Solutions for Streambank Restoration, Stormwater Management & Erosion Control presented by EnvirolokWest, Ron McPherson
Wednesday, Feb. 18
- 8:00 – 9:00 AM: Soil Restoration with Particularized PermaMatrix Biotic Soil Particles (BSP) presented by PermaMatrix, Robin Cook
- 10:20 – 11:20 AM: Earthlite Biochar Stormwater Mediapresented by Sunmark Environmental, Ryan Holman, CPESC, CESSWI
Click here for more information.
DISCOUNTED HOTEL OPTIONS
IECA wants to help you plan your trip to Environmental Connection 2015 in Portland, Oregon. We pride ourselves in helping you make your travel and lodging as easy and affordable as possible. Conference Direct is the ONLY official housing provider for the Environmental Connection & Geosynthetics 2015 Conferences.
Click here to view your hotel options.
IECA offers a number of learning opportunities not only in technical sessions and trade show interaction but in high-quality short courses. For short course information at Environmental Connection 2015, see this article.