The technical committee of the 6th European Conference on Geosynthetics (EuroGeo 6) remind readers that the window for submission of abstracts will close 30 October 2015. Please remind your colleagues of this opportunity to network with the global geosynthetics community in the dynamic city of Istanbul, 25 – 28 September 2016.
Abstracts of up to 500 words must be submitted through the event’s online submission system. No other method will be accepted (e.g., fax, email). Abstracts must also be submitted in the official language of the conference: English.
Learn more on the event website.
EUROGEO 6 TOPICS
The topics of interest are diverse, representing the large range of geosynthetic materials and their various applications.
- Agricultural Applications
- Coastal Protection
- Direct and Life-cycle Cost Savings
- Drainage and Filtration
- Embankments on Soft Soils
- Environmental Benefits
- Geosynthetics as Formwork
- Hydraulic Applications
- Innovations and New Developments
- Lightweight Construction
- Physical and Numerical Models
- Polymeric and Clay Geosynthetic Barriers
- Properties and Testing
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- Reinforced Walls and Slopes
- Roads, Railroads and Other Transportation Applications
- Seismic Applications
- Unpaved Roads
- Wastewater and Fresh Water Storage
EUROGEO 6 ORGANIZERS
EuroGeo 6 is being hosted by the Turkish Chapter of the International Geosynthetics Society (IGS) and chaired by Prof. Erol Guler. The European Conference on Geosynthetics is held every four years, with the last being 2012 in Valencia, Spain.
Learn more about International Geosynthetics Society (IGS) events, national/regional chapters, and membership at www.geosyntheticssociety.org.