By Laura Clark – Did you know that all of IECA’s online education and webinars are peer-reviewed? IECA is constantly striving to improve and grow its educational offerings. All courses, whether live or in person, are peer-reviewed for technical accuracy, relevance, and usefulness to attendees. The Professional Development Committee (PDC) offers balanced insight in an effort to guide IECA Education.
IECA offers four tracks of education training and adds new courses nearly every week:
- Erosion and Sediment Control
- Stormwater Management
- Surface Water Restoration
- MS4 Management
In addition to its eLearning courses, which are available on-demand 24 hours a day, the association offers peer-reviewed live webinars throughout the year. All webinars, like their online courses, offer registrants at least 1 Professional Development Hour (PDH).
A few upcoming webinars:
- September 16: Got Stormwater Compliance Issues? What now?
- Ocotber 21: “It’s a Bird, it’s a Plane, it’s a Drone!”: The Future of Erosion and Sediment Control Site Inspections
- November 18: Sampling Techniques for NPDES Stormwater Analysis
For more information about IECA’s educational offerings, events, publications, and membership, visit www.ieca.org.
Laura Clark is the Marketing Manager for the International Erosion Control Association.