Solmax, positioned among the top leaders in the manufacturing of geomembranes offering both containment and fluid transportation solutions, invites you to a series of technical seminars held in Australia during the month of June in three different locations: Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane.
The seminars will be addressing the following subjects:
- Durability of geomembranes exposed to harsh conditions at elevated temperatures coupled with very low and high pH solutions simulating landfills, mining and coal seam gas applications.
- An alternative and effective leak detection system method.
- June 12 – Melbourne – Mercure Welcome Hotel
- June 14 – Perth – Mercure Perth Hotel
- June 17 – Brisbane – Mercure Brisbane Hotel
For more details regarding the seminars, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Paul Payeur via email.
For free registration, please contact Ms. Jess Sim via email by 31 May 2013.
The entire Solmax Team hopes to see you there!
For more information on these Australian seminars, please visit the Solmax website.
Solmax offers synthetic products destined for separation and/or confinement solution of solids and fluids linked to areas of soil and water treatment in the construction, engineering and environment sectors in order to improve the quality of life of individuals and the wellbeing of society.