The Stormwater Equipment Manufacturers Association (SWEMA) announced a new Board of Directors late Friday (January 23) in a release. The new Board’s term will cover 2015 and 2016.
- President: Will Harris (Oldcastle Stormwater Solutions)
- Vice President: Derek Berg (Contech Engineered Solutions)
- Treasurer: Kevin McKee (Hydro International)
- At-Large: Ernie Carrasco (Rinker Materials)
- At-Large: John Moll (CrystalStream Technologies)
- At-Large: Gene LaManna (Terre Hill Stormwater Systems)
- At-Large: Shawn Luton (StormTrap, LLC).
Harris recognized his predecessor, LaManna, in the release, noting, “[Gene] led SWEMA to reach out to the public at large by providing a greater understanding of our concerns as well as develop new relationships with other organizations in our industry.”
Harris promised to continue and expand upon that mission.
The association’s management continues with the guidance of Laurie Honnigford, who has been part of SWEMA since its 2008 founding. SWEMA experts volunteer their time to develop educational programs, standards, guidelines, and best management practices for stormwater treatment and management.
Visit the association online: www.stormwaterassociation.com