The 10th International Conference on Geosynthetics (10 ICG) will be held 21-25 September 2014 in Berlin, Germany. This will be the biggest international geosynthetics conference during 2014, and it very well may be the biggest ICG to date. The event is being co-located with the 33rd German Geotechnical Society (DGGT) conference, which itself often has around 2000 participants.
The organizers of 10 ICG have prepared PowerPoint and PDF documents for individuals and companies interested in participating. And they stress the deadline for abstracts is 31 July 2013. This is a firm deadline, as the conference preemptively extended the original deadline in deference to overlapping paper/abstract preparation windows with another event (GeoAfrica 2013).
Review the main topics and submit abstracts online via the abstracts information page on the 10 ICG website.
NEW DOCUMENTS for 10 ICG
18 July 2013
Download the PPT event preview
Download the PDF event preview
Additional downloads from 10 ICG on the event website
EXHIBIT SPACE NOW OPEN
Interested exhibitors may now reserve space for 10 ICG—though it should be noted that International Geosynthetics Society (IGS) corporate members enjoy priority selection/access through 21 July 2013 on booth and sponsorship requests.
The conference and exhibition will be held at the Estrel Convention Center, a new facility with 1125 rooms and 15,000m2 of flexible exhibit hall spaces.
- Green Engineering, Sustainability and Durability with Geosynthetics
- Use of Geosynthetics for Renewable Energy
- Mining, Waste Management, Contaminated Sites and
- Environmental Protection
- Roads, Railways and other Transportation Applications
- Reinforcement in Walls, Slopes, Embankments and Base Courses
- Flood Control, Levee and Canals, Dams,
- Reservoirs and other Hydraulic Applications
- Drainage and Filtration Properties of Geosynthetics
- Geomembrane and Geosynthetic Clay Liner Barrier Systems
- Case Histories and Innovative Uses of Geosynthetics
- Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Accreditation
- On-site Installation Technologies and Monitoring Programs
- Soil-Geosynthetic Interaction and Large-Scale Performance Testing
- Design Approaches
- Regulations and Recommendations
- Looking to the Future with New Geosynthetic Products
Get the latest information at www.10icg-berlin.com.