Geosynthetica is the umbrella for these dynamic digital properties:
- Geosynthetica – Our original, English-language geosynthetics engineering publication. Founded 1999.
- GeoU – Professional development premium content CQA and short course destination – explore | define | develop.
- The GeoWire – Weekly geo-engineering related breaking news.
- GeoTalk – Wherever podcasts are found.
- Gap 2022 – Series of conferences focused on solving the communicative and data divide between disciplines and modes.
Today, Geosynthetica is a multi-channel communications and technology company focused on digital publishing and delivering breaking infrastructure news related to environmental engineering for the geotechnical and geo-environmental community. Geosynthetica’s clients include manufacturers, professional societies, research institutes, technical authors, and global engineering and construction brands.
What Geosythetica Can Provide for you
Be in the know with an essential look into the Geosynthetica world with our monthly newsletter.
As the world’s most visited geosynthetics online publication – we deliver not only news and compelling articles but you can be apart of the global engineering community that is Geosynthetica.