The 10th International Conference on Geosynthetics will be held 21 – 25 September 2014 in Berlin, Germany. This quadrennial global event from the International Geosynthetics Society (IGS) will be co-located with the German Geotechnical Society’s (DDGT) biennial Baugrundtagung—one of the largest national geotechnical society events in the world. Readers are reminded that the 10ICG early registration deadline is June 17.
EVENT WEBSITE: www.10icg-berlin.com
Save up to 80€ on registration by booking your attendance before the early registration deadline.
Full conference registration includes participation in the 10 ICG lectures and sessions (22 – 25 September), participation in the IGS Young Members Session (23 September), conference documents, CD with proceedings, coffee and tea breaks, snack during lunchtime, and access to the extensive exhibition.
10ICG EARLY REGISTRATION / BOOKING NOTICE
The conference will take place at the new, 4-star Estrel Convention Centre. Visit the conference website for full details on accommodations at the Estrel and nearby hotels.
(NOTE: When booking accommodations, please work through the 10 ICG website or directly with an INTERPLAN AG representative. For more about why, please read this notice.)
10ICG Conference Themes
- Green Engineering, Sustainability and Durability with Geosynthetics
- Use of Geosynthetics for Renewable Energy
- Mining, Waste Management, Contaminated Sites and
- Environmental Protection
- Roads, Railways and other Transportation Applications
- Reinforcement in Walls, Slopes, Embankments and Base Courses
- Flood Control, Levee and Canals, Dams,
- Reservoirs and other Hydraulic Applications
- Drainage and Filtration Properties of Geosynthetics
- Geomembrane and Geosynthetic Clay Liner Barrier Systems
- Case Histories and Innovative Uses of Geosynthetics
- Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Accreditation
- On-site Installation Technologies and Monitoring Programs
- Soil-Geosynthetic Interaction and Large-Scale Performance Testing
- Design Approaches
- Regulations and Recommendations
- Looking to the Future with New Geosynthetic Products