TenCate Geosynthetics has announced the addition of Ashley MacMillan, PE as Engineering Business Manager – Northwest (United States). MacMillan is a 7-year veteran with a strong background in geotechnical applications. Among the skills she brings to TenCate is the ability to serve as a mechanically stabilized earth structures expert.
MacMillan has been active in her career with the American Society of Civil Engineers, Deep Foundations Institute, and the Women’s Transportation Seminar.
She holds a certification in the Installation & Inspection of MSE Walls, Berms and Slopes from the Geosynthetic Accreditation Institute – Inspectors Certification Program (GCI-ICP).
For more information about TenCate Geosynthetics’ materials, applications, and engineering personnel, visit www.tencate.com.
MORE TENCATE STORIES ON GEOSYNTHETICA
- Enhanced Wicking Geotextile Emerges from an Engineering Challenge
- Protecting a Caribbean Shoreline and Coal-Fired Power Plant
- Secondary Geogrid Reinforcement in MSE Walls
- Geosynthetic Reinforcement in CCR Surface Impoundment Closures
- TenCate Geosynthetics Launches New High-Performance Turf Reinforcement Mats