The 6th European Conference on Geosynthetics (EuroGeo 6) will be held 25 – 28 September 2016 in Istanbul, Turkey. The event organizers have just issued the Call for Abstracts. Submissions are due by October 10.
VISIT THE EVENT WEBSITE
Sessions of interest at the event include:
- Agricultural Applications
- Coastal Protection
- Direct and Life-cycle Cost Savings
- Drainage and Filtration
- Embankments on Soft Soils
- Environmental Benefits
- Geosynthetics as Formwork
- Hydraulic Applications
- Innovations and New Developments
- Lightweight Construction
- Physical and Numerical Models
- Polymeric and Clay Geosynthetic Barriers
- Properties and Testing
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- Reinforced Walls and Slopes
- Roads, Railroads and Other Transportation Applications
- Seismic Applications
- Unpaved Roads
- Wastewater and Fresh Water Storage
Online abstract submission is now open.
EuroGeo 6 is being hosted by the Turkish Chapter of the International Geosynthetics Society (IGS) and chaired by Prof. Erol Guler. The European Conference on Geosynthetics is held every four years, with the last being 2012 in Valencia, Spain.
For more information on IGS events, committees, technical initiatives, and membership, visit www.geosyntheticssociety.org.