The biennial Global Waste Management Symposium (GWMS) offers international, comprehensive, critical content and research. The 2018 edition of the Global Waste Management Symposium will be held 11 – 14 February 2018 in Indian Wells, California.
The organizers have extended the deadline for receipt of abstracts to July 10.
GLOBAL WASTE MANAGEMENT SYMPOSIUM TOPICS
- Enhanced Landfill Temperature
- Leachate / Condensate Management
- Landfill Gas / Landfill Gas Management
- Gas Collection & System Managment
- Leachate Treatment: Strategies, Case Studies
- Anaerobic Digestion
- Landfill Operations
- Coal Combustion Residuals
- Emergency Regulatory Issues for MSW Landfills
GWMS services the needs of landfill owners and operators, their engineers, and the consultants and vendors within the waste management communities. Participating stakeholders include:
- Facility Owners and Operators
- Local / State / Federal Agencies
- Waste Service Companies
- Vendors / Suppliers
- Trade Organizations
- Solid Waste Generators
Morton A. Barlaz, North Carolina State University;
Craig H. Benson, University of Virginia; and
Bryan F. Staley, Environmental Research and Education Foundation
Learn more about the Global Waste Management Symposium 2018 opportunities, program, social events, and registration at www.wastesymposium.com.
See other Waste Management Engineering Stories on Geosynthetica