Each year at the International Erosion Control Association’s (IECA Region One) annual conference, Environmental Connection, there is an option to come a day early and take one of many full-day courses that earn you 7 PDH credits. On 15 February 2015 in Portland, Oregon, IECA is offering seven courses for those that want additional education.
Full-day courses include:
- Getting to Know RUSLE2 – Presented by David Lightle, CPESC #651
- Stream Restoration Planning and Design: Essential Basics for the Erosion Control Professionals – Presented by Dr.
David Williams, PE, CFM, PH, CPESC
- Navigating Stormwater Compliance with Budgets, Schedule & Solutions – Presented by Mary A. Larsen, TOR, QSD, CPSWQ, CPESC and Jennifer Hildebrand, CPESC, CPSWQ
- Mastering the Art of Phase II MS4 Program Effectiveness & Compliance – Presented by J.B. Dixon, CISEC, CPESC and Carrie Powers, CPESC
- Bio-Technical Remediation and Soft Armor Installations for High Velocity Urban Channels – Presented by Jerry Sanders, CPESC and Hector Sotelo, PE
- Effective Best of the BMPs – Presented by John McCullah, CPESC
- Steep Slope Stability Analysis – Presented by: Stanley Miller, PE, CPESC