The International Erosion Control Association’s (IECA) annual Environmental Connection conference will gather February 16 – 19 in San Antonio, Texas. Geosynthetica will be in the international exhibit hall in Booth #428. Stop by and enter our raffle to win a free course registration from www.Geo-U.com.
Geo-U offers high-level education from some of the biggest names in geosynthetics: Koerner, Giroud, Peggs, and Han. Each on-demand course lecture is accessed securely online, so users do not need to download software to their computer. Some lectures offer course materials for download and PDHs are available with post course quizzes.
Geosynthetica’s Andre Lacerda and Elizabeth Peggs will be in San Antonio. They will raffle off a free course registration from Geo-U on each of Environmental Connection’s two days of exhibit hall activities.
Join them in Booth #428 and share you project stories, company news, and engineering insight.
CURRENT GEO-U COURSES
- Learning from Failures: Unusual Wind-Blown and Wave-Generated Wrinkle Cracking in a Geomembrane Liner
- Behavior and Analysis of Twenty Solid Waste Landfill Failures
- A Data Base and Analysis of 171 Failed MSE Walls Using Geosynthetic Reinforcement
- Design of Geosynthetic-Reinforced Unpaved Roads
- Mechanisms of Geosynthetic Reinforcement in Roads
- “Whales” And Their Prevention In Geomembrane Lining Systems
- Geosynthetics in Agriculture and Aquaculture
- Landfill Closures: Past-Present-Emerging
- Lateral and Vertical Expansions Over Old and Existing Landfills
- Wet (Bioreactor) Landfills for Rapid Degradation of MSW Organics
- Geosynthetic Applications Used in Heap Leach Mining
- Geosynthetic Applications in Hydraulic Structures
- Lifetime Predictions of Exposed and Nonexposed Geosynthetics
- MSE Wall Remediation and Monitoring
- MSE Wall: Back Drainage Design
- Mechanically Stabilized Earth (MSE) Wall, Berm and Slope Construction Inspection
Learn more at www.geo-u.com.