HUESKER North America is adding a sale representative to its team, to further expand its operations and facilitate service to its growing customer base. The company is actively seeking commission-based Technical Sales Representatives candidates / Companies across North America that have experience selling technical materials and working with engineers to drive specifications for a full range of geotextiles, geogrids, and geocomposites.
Geosynthetic applications of focus include:
- Roads and Pavements
- Earthworks and Foundations
- Environmental Engineering
- Hydraulic Engineering
The position covers North America with emphasis on local, regional, and state representation. Such individuals or companies would receive training, tools, and support from HUESKER’s experienced staff.
Technical Sales Representative Responsibilities
- Identify leads, manage prospects, and acquire new business
- Service existing clients
- Effectively demonstrate product line
- Meet established goals for territory development and sales quotas
- Geosynthetic Sales Experience. A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, Engineering or related field Preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in cold calling sales with strong track record of success
- Experience in developing and executing territory sales strategies
- Strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals
About HUESKER North America
HUESKER’s international presence is supported by more than 150 years of history and leadership in the marketplace. HUESKER North America has been based in Charlotte, North Carolina since 1991. Today, HUESKER has a state-of-the-art high-performance production manufacturing facility located in Shelby, North Carolina, where it produces quality high strength geosynthetics and geocomposites. www.huesker.com