The Stormwater Equipment Manufacturers Association (SWEMA) has announced its 2017 – 2018 Board of Directors.
- President: Derek Berg (Contech Engineered Solutions)
- Vice President: Fred Kraekel (Hydro International)
- Treasurer: Dan Fajman (Fresh Creek Technologies)
- At-Large: Ernie Carrasco (OldCastle Precast, Inc.)
- At-Large: John Moll (CrystalStream Technologies)
- At-Large: Will Harris (Bio Clean Environmental Services, Inc.)
- At-Large: Jeff A. Hite (Rinker Materials)
“SWEMA has accomplished many of its goals since its inception in 2008,” writes Laurie Honnigford, Managing Director for the Stormwater Equipment Manufacturers Association. “This talented Board of Directors is committed to moving SWEMA forward.”
The Stormwater Equipment Manufacturers Association is comprised of industry experts who volunteer their time to develop educational programs, standards, guidelines and best management practices for stormwater treatment and management.
Visit the association online: www.stormwaterassociation.com